Monday, March 28, 2011

Chocolate=)

24/3
went my cousin sis's house for her wedding party
my outfit=)


25/3
attended her wedding ceremony at menjalara SIN CHOY WAH
with my waiter-look brother..xp..

my niece...
i love her much *cute=)
and she is too shy~




26/3
awww~its saturday=)
outing with my babe gil...
morning badminton with dailou gang at selayang mal...
after that had breakfast with them..wan tan mee=)
after breakfast went gil house for bath and changing...
then went 1u~
chocolate
it taste good with not too sweet but full of milky chocolate=)
miss it already~

see how fascinate is it^^


its me=)

and my lovely babe

took pic with babe gil before we leave...

nice outing with u ya babe~
but too bad we went home early coz of no place for us to lepak
and too bad i had to cook for the bf and his family coz of my early back
and his mother is not free=(
im quite satisfied with my cooking
4 dish 1 soup
this is the best one i can do
hehe....

today is a happy day for me
...

No comments:

Post a Comment